Tours for events
There are several events in Mongolia and lot of tourists enjoy taking part of them. So, please book your tour with us and experience the local culture events.
We customize tours for festivals and events in Mongolia upon your request. There are several events in winter and some other popular festivals in Mongolia. So, please contact us for customizing tours for events and festivals in Mongolia only for you and your interest.
1. Lunar New Year / Late January or in February/
2. Naadam Festival /July 11-13 every year/
3. Winter horse Festival /in November/
4. Eagle hunter Festivals / October 4-5/
5. Camel festivals / March 6-7/
6. Ice Festival in lake Khovsgol /March 2-3/ So, please book your tour with us and experience the local culture events. We customize Mongolia event tours for the foll owing trips with events.
Please contact us for specific request on customizing a tour only for you. We’ll be able to customize any tours listed below.
Naadam Festival is one of the biggest holidays in Mongolia. One thousand twenty-four wrestlers compete on the green wrestling field. Matches happen without a time limit for the match and no weight division to pair same size wrestlers.
A local non-governmental organization aims to protect and preserve the Bactrian camel population and organizes “The Thousand Camel Festival” in Bulgan county, South Gobi province, Mongolia.
Why travel to mongolia with us!
What You Get for your tour
You’ll experience a unique and authentic nomadic life style, feel soothing wilderness, and enjoy stunning scenery of Mongolia.